Makeup is more than what you think it is…Learn to redesign it! Sometimes in life we think we know all there is about a particular thing until something pops up. In makeup (commercial and personal use) a lot has changed. We mean a whole lot.
We have resolved to show all willing people out there all there is about Makeup that have changed in local and international scenes in a three week workshop that has been discounted by 70% (originally N120 000 but now N35 000)
Date: Starting date: 5th July 2014(mainland session)
19th July (Island session)
Fee: N35 000(First 20 to register pay 30,000)
Vanessa Odofin, the CEO of Vanadale Makeup said it is time to do photoshop-like make up, ‘We want to make possible- impossibilities. Its photoshopping without photoshop. We are gonna push the limits, together we are “Redesigning Beauty”. The focus of the training is to expose each participant to globally up to date information to enable them master their craft and create a highly successful career in the US$230BILLION dollar makeup industry’.
The Workshop is for: Makeup Artists, Aspiring Makeup Artists & Makeup Lovers.
At the end of the event, a one-on-one session with some of the most established persons in the field on how to make it in the industry will take place.
1. Unique course outline
· Colour Accuracy, understanding colour spectrum
· Ultimate Definition- Perfect brows, lips and shadows (triple threat)
· Surgical Make-up( Effects of lights and shadows)
· Intro into Makeup Glass effects and HD makeup
· Gradient Lips (two tone, three tone)
· 8 minute extreme makeup play (911)
· Bridal 101
· Asian eyes and retro looks
· Contemporary Gele tying techniques
2. FREE start up tools and a professional brush set
3. Work tools and T-shirts
4. Syndicate session; Tagged “Show me the cash’’:
A one day event offering one on one session with some of the most established and successful people in the Nigerian Beauty industry.
Duration: 3 weeks(weekends only)
A certified team of experts both local and international personnels
Location: Mainland and Island centers available
Phone: 08062552055, 08025251806
Linda Ikeji at 8:54 PM